A few of my friends from home have passed around this fun Tag. You have to write a list of 15 things you aren't afraid to admit. So here goes....
1. I have lived a great deal of my life held captive by fear. It comes and goes. But through my relationship with God I know that I am free in Him who gave His life for me.
2. There have been many times where I have found myself saying way too much in a conversation with people I don't know very well. By the time it's over I leave and just can't believe what I have said!! I get nervous and start spilling the beans!! Oh my! My stomach hurts right now thinking about it! :)
3. I recently tried Jared's cigar out of curiosity and liked it!
4. I am a very simple person. Not simple minded just a simple girl. Living in a world where I don't understand a lot that goes on out there.
5. I am Deeply In Love with my husband. I Thank God for him daily. I have been blessed with a man who loves God, and his family above anything else. He is selfless in so many ways. We are best friends and truly in love. I am thankful.
6. I truly believe that the three of us together as a family is just the sweetest and absolutely perfect.
7. But if God would allow or bless us with more children that would be perfect too!
8. I don't really like our dog. I know that's sad because i'm the one who wanted to get her for Andon for his 4th birthday. But her shedding and the responsibility of walking her and picking up the poop is disgusting!
9. I would love to live on a few acres, grow a HUGE garden, hang my clothes out on a clothes line and walk around bare-footed all the time. Just living simply!! See #4.
10. In the past few months I have learned to live more frugally. I always think i'm doing pretty good and then I look at Cassie's blog and realize I could be doing way better! :)
11. I miss our church from home terribly!! After church shopping for the last three months I am starting to think there isn't anything like it.
12. I don't know much about a lot of things but I know a lot about the important things. My relationship with God, my marriage and my son. And I pray that I continue to learn daily.
13. I could drive through Starbucks every day but my budget and husband won't allow me.
14. I am in denial about having a slight form of OCD. Ex: I will vacuum the carpets three times a day because of the dog! By the way, this one was my husband's idea! :)
15. The Lord profoundly changed our lives with the birth of our son. It hurled us into a deep and intimate relationship with Him. That we are so thankful for every day!
There you have it! Do what you will! :)
I am not sure really who has done this. I will go ahead and tag...... Sunday, Elizabeth and Cass. Have fun!